How are gifts to the Foundation recognized?
“Tradition of Caring” Display Wall
Our “Tradition of Caring” display wall is located in the Garden Court and is one of the ways we publicly say thank you. Within this display, there are opportunities for individuals and organizations to be honored in the following ways:
- Tradition of Caring – gifts totaling $5,000 or more during a lifetime are honored here.
- Making a Difference – annual gifts totaling $500 or more are honored here.
(Members of the above Giving Clubs are invited to Rice Health Foundation’s annual Donor Recognition Event, as well as other special events that may be offered.)
- Thoughtful Giving – this display lists the people who have been remembered with tribute gifts totaling $500 or more in the previous year.
- Tributes – All tribute gifts given in memory of a loved one who has passed away in the previous year are recognized in our Annual Report. Your loved one’s name is listed as a tribute to family and friends who made gifts to a Foundation fund or endowment in their memory.
- Personal Gifts – All gifts, regardless of amount, are recognized in our Annual Report. Every effort is made to ensure that each and every donor is properly recognized.