Please join us for our 2019 Annual Gala!
Gala Dinner and Auction
Friday, November 8, 2019 • 6pm
Willmar Conference Center
Fine dining, silent & live auction
Please contact the Foundation Office at (320) 231-4141 for ticket availability.
2019 Beneficiary – Cardiac Care Services at Carris Health – Rice Memorial Hospital
Gala proceeds will increase local access to cardiac care services provided at Carris Health-Rice Memorial Hospital
Your support will help expand services in Willmar so patients can receive prompt referral appointments, advanced diagnostic testing, and specialized care and management of cardiac disorders by cardiology providers at Rice Hospital.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. for both men and women
- By 2035, nearly half of the U.S. population will have some form of cardiovascular disease
- The need for cardiology-related services is projected to increase by 17% over the next 10 years
Future Plans to increase patient access to providers, procedures, and equipment
- Expand cardiology services from three to five days each week
- CentraCare Cardiologists will have additional time needed for procedures and testing to be done in Willmar
- Cardiology consults of hospitalized patients will be available, decreasing the number of patients transferred to another facility
- Create designated space for cardiology services at Carris Health-Rice Hospital
GOALS: Keep care close to home
- Reduce travel time and increase convenience for patients
- Reduce need to transfer patients from Rice to other facilities
Your generosity will help increase access to cardiac services for patients throughout the region.
Why We’re Here
Rice Memorial Hospital — the heart of the Willmar community — could not exist without the generous philanthropic support of our area residents. Each year, 100% of the proceeds from the Gala are reinvested back into the community to support Rice Hospital initiatives.
Sponsors provide the funding that make it all possible!
If you or your business would like to be a sponsor of the 2019 Gala, please contact the Foundation office at 320-231-4065 or by email.