Carris Health appreciates the individuals, organizations, and community groups who are coming forward to offer support in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In an effort to direct funds to areas of need locally during the COVID-19 outbreak, Rice Health Foundation and Redwood Hospital Foundation have established a COVID-19 Emergency Fund to receive monetary donations for Carris Health locations. Gifts to this fund will be used to:
- Purchase COVID-19 supplies and medical equipment.
- Provide meals for staff who remain on campus to provide care.
- Meet other high priority needs identified to support the direct care of COVID-19 patients and others in our community.
Make your gifts online to the COVID-19 Emergency Fund (Carris Health – Rice Hospital or Carris Health-Redwood Hospital) or mail checks designated for COVID-19 to Rice Health Foundation, 301 Becker Ave SW Willmar, MN 56201 or Redwood Hospital Foundation, 100 Fallwood Rd, Redwood Falls, MN 56283.
Individual county emergency operations centers are coordinating all non-monetary donations for CentraCare and Carris Health facilities. Please tell your friends, neighbors, and community members that they should not deliver donations to our local hospitals or care facilities. To donate supplies contact:
- Kandiyohi call 320-214-6780 (Collecting homemade PPEs as well as other supplies.)
- Redwood County call 507-637-4035 (Collecting new, manufactured supplies only—no homemade PPEs)
We remain grateful to all health care workers and others, who are or will be on the frontlines of caring for our communities during this challenging time. With your support, we will get through this together!