“Restoring Health. Restoring Hope.” is a capital campaign that will help provide a brand new, state-of-the-art therapy facility in Willmar. Services that are now being provided in five separate locations will be brought under one roof, and will be accessible by tunnel from Rice Memorial Hospital.
Features of the new facility
- No travel required between multiple therapy locations
- Accessible by tunnel from Rice Memorial Hospital
- Two gyms (one for adults, one for children)
- Locker rooms with showers
- Variable-depth 4-person pool with adjustable floor for easy access
- Secured outdoor therapy area and playground
The need for a new facility
Rice Rehabilitation Center at Rice Memorial Hospital offers the best, most comprehensive rehab therapy services in West Central Minnesota. The new Rice Rehabilitation Center will bring all adult, pediatric, cardiac, pulmonary, and pool therapies under one roof.
By the numbers
- Rice Rehab serves an average of 18,000 clients per year from 38 Minnesota counties
- 25 staff members
- 12,652 pediatric visits in the past 2 years
- 98,512 adult visits in the past 5 years